1. Preheat oven to hot (4 degrees)
2. Make a cardboard pattern of a dog bone, 4 inches long or use a dog-bone cookie cutter.
3. Combine flour, cheese, garlic and vegetable oil in container of food processor.
Cover, whirl until mixture is consistency of coarse meal.
With machine running, slowly add water until mixture forms a ball.
4. Divide dough into 12 equal pieces. Roll out each piece to 1/2 inch thickness.
Cut out bones. Transfer to ungreased cookie sheet.
Do not reroll scraps.
5. Bake in preheated hot oven for 1 to 15 minutes or until bottom of cookies are lightly browned.
Carefully transfer bones to wire rack to cool completely.
Refrigerate in airtight container.