Non stick cooking spray
1/4 c Chocolate cookie crumbs
24 oz 1% lofat cottage cheese
*about 8 wafers
16 oz Light cream cheese
1 1/4 c Sugar
4 Egg whites
3 tb Cocoa
1 ts Vanilla
1/4 ts Cream of tartar
1. Coat bottom of 10" springform pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Sprinkle crumbled cookie crumbs on bottom of pan. Set aside.
2. In food processor, add cottage cheese and cream cheese and process
until smooth. Add 1 cup sugar, whole eggs, and vanilla. Process until
3. Pour 3 cups of this mixture into a large bowl. Add cocoa and 2 T
sugar to the remaining mixture in processing bowl, and process until
smooth. Pour into medium bowl and set aside.
4. Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until foamy. Add remaining 2 T
sugar and beat until stiff. Fold 1/4 of the egg white mixture into the
cocoa mixture. Fold the remaining egg white mixture into the plain
5. Spoon alternately into springform pan. Swirl.
6. Bake at 325F for 50 minutes. Remove and cool 15 minutes, and then
cover and chill for at least 8 hours.