2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup Light Brown Sugar -- Packed
2 teaspoons Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger And Ground Allspice
1 cup Vegetable Oil
1 cup Carrots -- Shredded
1 cup Coconut -- Shredded
1 cup Walnus -- Chopped
1/2 cup Chutney -- Chopped
***CREAM CHEESE FROSTING***
1 package Cream Cheese -- (8 Ounces), Softened
4 cups powdered sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons Milk
1. In large bowl, combine dry ingredients; mix in oil, egg and remaining
dients, except frosting.
2. Spoon batter into cups of 2 mini-muffin tins, filling cups 1/2 full.
3. Bake in preheated 350-degree oven until toothpick inserted in cakes
ut clean, 15 minutes. Remove cakes from pans and cool on wire racks.
4. Frost with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Cream Cheese Frosting:
1. Beat cream cheese ina medium bowl until fluffy.
2. Beat in sugar and enough milk to make frosting a spreadable consistency.
from the Frozen Assets List