1/3 c Jack Daniel's Whiskey
1/2 c Brown Sugar
1/3 c Soy Sauce
1/3 c Water
1 tb Worcestershire Sauce
1 ts Lemon Juice
1/8 ts Garlic Powder
2 1/2 lb Chuck Roast
1. Combine whiskey, brown sugar, soy sauce, water,
sauce, lemon juice and garlic powder, mix well.
2. Place roast into a plastic bag; add marinade and
3. Place in a dish; refrigerate overnight, turning
4. Grill over medium coals (with Jack Daniel's Barrel
Chips, soaked in
water--if you can find them), about 20 to 25
minutes per side for
5. Baste occasionally with marinade.
6. To serve, cut into thin slices.
Serves 4 to 6. Shared by ELLIE COLLIN, Prodigy ID#