1. Prepare Macadamia Nut Crust: In medium-size bowl, combine cinnamon.
Stir in melted butter until blended.
With fingers, press crust mixture into bottom and sides of six
4-inch fluted tart pans; set aside.
2. Prepare chocolate Filling: In 1 quart saucepan, heat 1/2 C
Place chocolate in small bowl. When cream begins to boil, remove from heat; pour over chocolate, stirring
constantly until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth; set
3. Heat oven to 325'F. In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat
cream cheese until smooth.
Add granulated sugar and beat on medium speed 3 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in remaining 2 T cream and the Creme de Cacao.
Stir in chocolate mixture.
4. Divide filling among tart shells; bake 25 to 3 minutes or until
Cool tarts completely in pans on wire rack.
Cover and refrigerate tarts until ready to serve.
Meanwhile, prepare vanilla Sauce.
5. To serve, spoon vanilla Sauce onto each of 6 dessert plates.
Place a chocolate Macadamia Tart on top of vanilla Sauce;
garnish each tart with chocolate curls and confectioners' sugar,
vanilla Sauce: In 1-quart saucepan, combine 1/2 C heavy
cream and 1/3 C milk; cook over medium heat just until bubbles
form around edge of pan.
Remove from heat. In medium-size bowl, beat together 3 T sugar and 2 large egg yolks.
Gradually pour cream mixture into yolk mixture, stirring
Pour mixture back into saucepan, cook over low heat, stirring
constantly, until thickened. (Do not boil.)
Strain vanilla Sauce into bowl; stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.